The Dindle (Part 4)

Also, here's my drawergeeks entry for today...

Comments

Kevin Cromwell said…
Wow, you're being super productive. Can't wait to find out what happens next. By the way, how's the graphic novel going?

:)=
Jason said…
You've got one heck of a tasty color palate. Like the "Lickable Wallpaper" from Willy Wonka, I want to taste these drawings. Each of them has a quality that makes me want to collect them all. You don't have them as trading cards do you? I'll donate the gum to charity.
Mark Behm said…
Heh heh heh. Cool. More more more.
Unknown said…
WOW!! These are wonderful painting!! Love the style and story moment!
sarah said…
The comicon distracted me from the graphic novel for a little while, but this week I'm finally getting back on track. I'm going to change the way I do the final art, so I'll post another page soon :)

Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone! Yay!