No peace or love.

I didn't intend for this hippy to look so sad.

Comments

tom said…
Is that Laura?
sarah said…
Nay! But it does kinda look like her...
murrayb said…
hey sarah, your paintings are really, really great. o___O
maybe she needs some visine,her eyes look sore.
tobbe said…
very cool! I'd change the color on the peace sign on her cheek.
Kactiguy said…
Very nice!
Unknown said…
happily stumbled across your blog and WOW! Fantastic works. You have a new fan..will link to you if you dont mind
Matthew Russell said…
She makes the place where my heart should be feel sad. Thanks Sarah, I hope you feel good about yourself...and she looks fantastic.
She looks JUST like my friend Molly -- who is also a hippie (but I guess a slightly more exaggerated version .. perhaps this is her in the future!) ... hair is shorter and no glasses haha.
It's sad to see her all sad though - but considering the world we live in ...
Eh ..
Always look on the bright side of life! :D
Mette said…
Oh gosh, she looks exactly like the little girl in the swedish movie "tilsamans". :D awesome.