Witchiness

Eagh celebrity art. Reminds me of when I worked at a theme park doing portraits and we'd have to draw Brad Pitt and the Spice Girls all day from magazines... Anyway, I wanted to finally join in a drawing jam on the drawingboard though, so that meant sticking to the topic. I thought I might be able to disguise the lady in a slew of Halloween gear to make it a fun painting regardless, but her expression still screams "mmm mmm cheesecake" to me. Oh well. Next time round I'll make my drawing jam entry cooler.

Comments

drono said…
wow! i really dig your stuff. great style and you are a terrific painter. good use of color and texture. i like the minimal look of your website as well. time to bookmark and link...
Chrissie A said…
This is terrific! I loved it on the Drawing Board, which is how I got here...your whole blog is fun--I'll be back!
pascal said…
I think i'm going tobe a real regular here now.
Getting my daily dose of Mensiga-eine
(^__^)

I ADORE your work, not just the technic, but the life you have in there is soooooooooooo nice!!
Unknown said…
I'm fall in love about your new artworks. Great style and mood!
sarah said…
Thank you all so much! I'm still not feeling all that confident with my painting... the kind words really mean a lot.
sarah said…
I wish she was based on Sarah Bernhart, that would be way cooler in my books. Ha ha.

A dindle is tiny bunny! Once my husband had a sore stomach, and I told him a bunch of tiny bunnies must be leaping about inside him. I'm pretty sure that's were all the dindle stuff started :)