Another Snow White post...

Thought I'd throw some colour on one of the Snow White sketches.

Comments

Jason Loo said…
Your drawing and coloring skills my mind away! Rock on!
cristian said…
Very nice, Sarah. I love all the sketches about Snow White from one of the last posts. The faces and expressions of your girls are simply amazing.
Thanks a lot for your sweet comments, and have a Merry Christmas!!
Xelu said…
WOW, great work.
Merry Xmas :)
C.Deboda said…
Really great stuff here. I like the originally drawing and your approach in coloring it too. I should be visiting here more often (if no one minds).
Vanhoozerbot said…
Very moody, very awesome.
I love her expression.
Your pencil work, combined with your color work really come together to create a fantastic style.

Jeremy
mike said…
i love your snow whites! getting a big head start now, are we? ;)

my favorite is the third one down below, with the curly loop hair.
Unknown said…
You are full of talent. Woooow!! I love this artwork!
By the way... Merry xmas and happy New Year!
pascal said…
That's a very nice take on snow white.
HA...
I wonder what the dwarfs would look like in your style?
Anonymous said…
Amazing color job! This is a great piece. You've pumped me up!!
Jose Ramos said…
Hey Sara , is a sorprise for me find this blog , it´s beautiful , I like over all your red pencil sketches,are awesome , i hope come back over her again ...congratulations !!!
Ryan said…
I love your artwork!
sarah said…
Yay! Thanks everyone :)
Dominic Bugatto said…
love her expression. Nice.
Breadwig said…
I am so glad you colored this one. It was one of my favorite sketches of yours, and now it's one of my favorite paintings. Woo Hoo!
stephen said…
I'm glad you painted this one! It was my favorite of the Snow White sketches. She has a very original look.
Christopher said…
All of your work is inspiringly beautiful...
you have such a beautiful way of drawing lines and filling in the spaces. ;)
Anonymous said…
Woww.... Amazing!
love it.

www.mycoloringworld.com
amoltupone said…
All the chareters got very cute look, that is beauty of your drowing.