Dragon Girl (#8)


And more story! (Click images for larger versions.)

Comments

Shawn Escott said…
Wow Sarah!!! Amazing work lately! Nice illustrations and character designs. I like the profile with green background and the portrait of snow white.
Tanja said…
(Fingers tap tapping) I am very impatient to find out what happens next. Go on - post some more already! :)
CR said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
CR said…
I stumbled across your Blog and took my time and looked through a lot of great art. I love your art, especially your sketch work, and my favorite is the picture next to your profile. Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing
Cristina said…
What program do you use to finsh up your illustration? Amazing work. It really makes me want to continue learning how to draw so I can be an illustrator some day.
stephen said…
Love this one! Vylah looks like she's trying so hard. :)
sarah said…
Thanks everyone! I know it's a long wait to get to the end of the stories when I'm slowly eeking through them post by post, so thanks for following along :)

Cristina, thank you, I use mostly Photoshop and a couple other graphics programs :)