I'm back!

Ha ha, the title of this seems to indicate this drawing is supposed to be me.... and no. Just some girl I doodled on the phone while talking to my mom this morning. I experimented with painting on a multiply layer and although the colours are a little too 'barbie', I'm pretty happy with the results.

So I had a great vacation up in Canada. I visited with a slew of relatives I rarely see, met my new nephew, celebrated an early Christmas with my family, Stephen and I had our long postponed Canadian wedding reception and saw a bit of Toronto with some visiting Texas family. One of the highlights was going to Casa Loma and watching our little nieces meet some women dressed up like fairies there.

By the way, if anyone is in Toronto and is related to some little ones, Casa Loma has one of the best Santa Claus's I've ever seen. I rate him five candy canes.

Comments

pascal said…
YEAH!
SHE'S BACK!!
God..I missed this!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm feeling better now
Anonymous said…
so glad you're back! and I love this picture =)
Anonymous said…
Welcome back, Sarah! It's good to recharge the ol' batteries from time to time.
Mish said…
yay! time for more sarah inpiration!
Anonymous said…
yay! missed ya. ;)

glad you had good time and got to see family. do you miss the weather?

love your "barbie" pic!
amila said…
woo hoo!! Welcome back Sarah. Stunning drawing as always:)
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful! The drawing's great, and I LOVE the colors. Good to have you back.
SARAH'S BACK!! :D It's like a Chanukkah miracle! ^_^
Oh this is so pretty! Funny because this friday is our pep rally (gag because I have to set it up since I'm in film) and our theme is plastic toys - and us seniors are Barbies, haha.
You have no idea how much I missed your daily work! :) Good to have it back, but I'm glad you had a nice vacation!
Breadwig said…
Well, as you've proven, Barbie colors can be used for good or for evil. So glad you're back!
Vanhoozerbot said…
YAY!!
Sarah's back!
As many before me have stated, you have been missed.
I look forward to the continuation of my daily dose of inspiration. Did that just rhyme?

Hope you got lots of rest.
Good to have you back.

Jeremy
Anonymous said…
I have to say, I've been browsing through a slew of the artists on here and I adore your style. I was looking at the DrawGeek think, where they post themes and everyone posts...You work always sticks out to me!!
Anonymous said…
Welcome back, great stuff Sarah!
Kristie said…
I like the barbie colors - welcome back Sarah. I hope you had a great time in the motherland
Anonymous said…
Yeeepeee!!!!!! Cool news!!! I'm glad your break was pleasant. :)
This new painting is really beautiful and charming! :)
Howard Shum said…
Nice drawing!
Tony C. said…
Pretty in Pink! Good to have you back.
Anonymous said…
I really like this. the color the pose everything.
Anonymous said…
Awesome piece! The colors and design are phenomenal.
Dominic Bugatto said…
nice one!
Superb,brilliant and fantastic !