Seasons





These will be coloured soon too :)

Comments

Tony C. said…
Beautifully composed, and the splash on summer is amazing.

I think this needs to be an ad campaign for Old Navy or something. Or maybe a nice set of prints too.
Adrian Ropp said…
Sarah, I cannot wait to see these in color! Fab! You have such a great style! I need more people like you on my crew!
Vanhoozerbot said…
Reeeaaallllly nice!
I was gonna say the same thing about that splash.
Fantastic!

The fall into the leaves is also sweet goodness.

Jeremy
Tyson said…
Outside of the Dragon Girl story, this is my favorite post. All four look perfect - can't wait to see them colored.
J. Nowland said…
Hey Sarah.... these are crazy... I really dig your style... See you around... PEACE!
J
Toyebot said…
Stubbling about,...great work! Love the lines.
cheers
Unknown said…
I jsut wanted to say how much I enjoy your posts. Having your feed in my feed reader really makes sure my morning read is bright at least once!!
Dominic Bugatto said…
love the feel of these.
mike said…
yay! i love season themed drawings! these are great. i think i like summer the best, because of the crossbones on the shorts.

can't wait to see them colored!
Michelle said…
Sarah, I love these! You really get a sense of each season with the way you've comped each character! Very cool! Can't wait to see them in color too!
Unknown said…
wow, great drawings, i cant wait to see the painted versions. i also like how you trated the type.
S.T. Lewis said…
These are great! Your characters are always very appealing... I love the gestures and compositions here.

Also, I just realized yesterday that I didn't have your blog linked from mine. That has been corrected... finally.
jim bradshaw said…
Yeah, I agree with the splash on the summer one. Can't wait to see that and all the rest in color.
Unknown said…
i love these! and that caveman is great!
pascal said…
These are awesome.
Or they for a project?
amila said…
Great work Sarah! These are sooo beautiful and really capture the feeling of each season. I can't wait to see them in color!
sarah said…
Thank you all so much for the comments.

Pascal, they are for self promotion stuff. My portfolio has a fantasy/character design focus, and I want to add a few things that are more packaging/magazine friendly.

And thanks so much for the link Shane! :)
Ryan Wood said…
Great sketches! I think the summer one is my fave, with spring a close second.
Anonymous said…
I felt in love at first sight with all your works!
Really, you have a great gift!
I'd like to draw as wonderfully as you're able to do, but.. Ehm... I'm just trying to make my best (LOL ;oP )
Nice thougths from Italy ^_^
Anonymous said…
I felt in love at first sight with all your works!
Really, you have a great gift!
I'd like to draw as wonderfully as you're able to do, but.. Ehm... I'm just trying to make my best (LOL ;oP )
Nice thougths from Italy ^_^
Anonymous said…
ooh.. Sorry.
But only 1 comment wasn't enough :oD