Wellington Division - Sequence 14

This one's just another little Tearse/Tyler sequence. It's so teeny, I nearly tacked it onto last week's.

At the end of this sequence there is a reveal of a building and let me just say, the design of it is wrong wrong wrong. I did put some thought into location designs in these roughs, but in general, I pretty much went with the first thing that popped into my head and was more interested in staging/story- thinking I'd fix designs that needed fixing when I did final art. So when you see that building, ignore the lame fairy-tale castle look of it. Instead, think intimidating, cold, fortress-type place. Tyler should be scared!

Comments

stephen said…
Wow, I can't believe it's already 160 pages in! So fun to read!
sarah said…
Thanks Stephen! I love you! ;)