Charles Colt presents...again...

Here's November 13th's post painted.

Comments

S.D. said…
Wow, I'm not disappointed at all, the color version is really fascinating! This girl seems now to be so sad and maybe a little angry... Your painting make the imagination running away! :)
Anonymous said…
oh goodie, i get to be the first comment!!! and it is my first comment as well...hu, weird.
this is beautiful! the color transitions on the jacket just blow my mind. this blog is one of my cheif daily inspirations, keep it up!
Ryan Wood said…
Very cool piece, the colors are fantastic! I epecially love the area around her face, nicely done.
mike said…
wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww............
Anonymous said…
hey i have a question. I always secretly admire your work on here. Everything you draw is BEAUTIFUL. I have a class project due soon over the Yellow Fever. There is a well known book out about it... anyways.. i was wondering, if there was anyway you could sketch me a picture? All my friends think you are amazing too. And trust me, you will not be plagerized. i love your work. please?
Mish said…
incredible! i love the color scheme you went with.
Sam Nielson said…
Awesome. I like the color version even better.
pascal said…
beautiful piece.
I was right...the translation from sketch to color is always amazing!
Brian Cutler said…
This is really nice! Good Job! I really like the mood you've established
Anonymous said…
I love it! I liked it just as a sketch, but it's absolutely stunning with the color! Good work, as always =)
Unknown said…
wow that turned out amazing, i love the mood you have going on.
S.T. Lewis said…
Wow... this is beautiful! Very nice colors on top of what was already a great sketch. I'm very impressed, as always.
Breadwig said…
Awesome, you did that killer sketch justice! Woo hoo!
Tony C. said…
This is a completely different color palate than I expected after seeing the initial sketch, but it is fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Awesome piece!! The composition and colors are amazing, love her expression, this sadness in her eyes... Really nice!!
Marco Bucci said…
Great! I especially like the figure - the way its brought out from the rest of the background. Those bricks are nicely subdued.
Kisel.B said…
Good work as always Sarah!
Cheers!
Kevin Cromwell said…
Oh yeah! That is awsome. I love the colors on the girl against the wall. Great piece.

:)=
Dominic Bugatto said…
Yup, it's a keeper.
sarah said…
Thanks everyone! I'm looking at it on my husband's computer right now and eek it looks oversaturated. I guess that's the cruddy thing about digital painting, it's not going to look quite right on every moniter.
This is a superb pic !! Great stuff !
Anonymous said…
Very good work! Very nice style!

ciao!
Anonymous said…
wow this piece is fantastic, i love mood contrast between the girl and the poster. The colours are delicious.
Anonymous said…
Is there anywhere you sell copies of your prints online? My walls are declaring their undying love for your work.