Red Handed Jill

Since we went to a bout last night, here's a rollergirl!

Comments

tobbe said…
Cool!
Anonymous said…
Fantastic! Love the pose and color and well, everything.
Anonymous said…
If there is a word, bigger and better than "Rockalicious" then I would use it with this! Really cool.

AND you actually went the a throw down...
Sweeeeeeet....

Jeremy
Anonymous said…
... and no, I can't type...

sorry
Mark Behm said…
Hah hah! That's great, Sarah.
Robin said…
Sarah, I'm in love with your art, keep up the amazing posts.

I backtracked and found Little Red, she was just so great! thanks for commenting on my blog
Kevin Cromwell said…
Great, she looks ready for hazard. Wonderful motion.

:)=
mike said…
...and this one's great too!
Paul Conrad said…
holy smokes!

Go go Sarah!
sarah said…
Yay! Thanks everyone!