Puddle Jumping!

Just something super quick and messy for today :)

Comments

pascal said…
thank god it's friday
Anonymous said…
How appropriate! A water main broke at the park this morning and half the field and clubhouses are under two feet of water. I really wanted to rund down and splash around!
Vanhoozerbot said…
Lively, and fun.
Excellent color.

I should just copy and paste these comments now.
Hah.

JV
milo said…
Makes me wanna jump in a huge puddle! It's full of feeling......very nicely done!! Keep em comin!;O)
Kevin Cromwell said…
It's a forest pool party!! It's nice to see this free style. Like you were trying to draw it real quick before you jumped in the puddle yourself. Lots of energy. Cool.

:)=
sarah said…
Thanks everyone :) Felt kind of like a storyboard panel to me when I was done.

When I was little we used to go camping with my cousins and when it rained, we'd be free to run around the wet grounds with all the other campground kids. It was awesome!
mike said…
i LOVE it! :D
PEPE said…
lovely work!!! that vampire and little blonde girl are simply stunning!!
Breadwig said…
Just beautiful. Reminds me of my daughter. Whenever she sees a puddle...Bam! It's everywhere!