Dragon Girl (# 10)


(Click for bigger images.) More of Vylah's adventures today :)

Comments

Mark Behm said…
I really like this one. Something about the gestural flow of it all - and the light. Works nicely.
Chamba said…
your work's scarily-awesome.

i really dig the subtle lighting used all-over, particularly oher face.
Doron Meir said…
Nice drawing! I really like the appealing simplicity of the castle in the back. Also the girl's expression is nice.
I think her pose could be a bit more loose. There could be some more white areas - the drawings feels to me a bit choked with grayness.
Doron
S.T. Lewis said…
I love all of these "Dragon Girl" sketches, but this one's probably my favorite so far. Such a great princess sketch... I'm sure my niece would gladly wear this drawing on a sweatshirt. Really nice shading... I love the light source. Really nice, Sarah.
Breadwig said…
Yeah, my favorite so far too I think. Her expression is perfect!
jim bradshaw said…
You have a magical style Sarah. I love the expressions you come up with. Great composition too.
Tyson said…
I wanted to paint a princess for my nieces for Christmas, but that is so far away from my style of drawing/painting (and I'm not that great an artist) so I couldn't get anything that I thought they'd like.

This picture would have been perfect - I envy your talent.

I really like how this is much brighter than the earlier panels in the story - it fits the mood perfectly.
Kaek said…
Hello! ^_^, the expression of the girl is amazing, beautifull background.
Anonymous said…
I think you should point the eyes down (at the magic swirlies and new dress, etc); a little girl reading this book is going to put herself in that picture, and she's going to be looking down and around rather than straight out.