More of yesterday's art...

Here's more of yesterday's drawing... there is still more to do, but here's where it's at today.

Thanks everyone for your input on daily vs. not-quite-daily. I think I'm going to definitely not worry so much about posting every day, and focus instead on drawing well everyday. I will still post as much as possible, and perhaps do what I did today and post continued progress of certain pieces. I will also continue to do my one hour story roughs.

Oh and it was a nephew :)

Comments

Tyson said…
Cool drawing (and congrats on the nephew!).
cristian said…
Congrats!! And nice to see your work always, finished art pieces or daily roughs. It's always so inspiring!!
Mark Behm said…
Congrats Aunt Sarah!
Mish said…
awesome! 2 nephews in less than a year!

oh, and i love your drawing today too :)
PEPE said…
Beautiful work!! now i feel lazy!!!
GreenStamp said…
the set-up of the characters look nice.you have a nice drawing style.

can't wait to see the finished piece.
omar said…
Ohhh... Sarah, your work is fantastic! Congratulations!
From Peru
Omar
Really,really,really,really,really,really,cool work on your blog !!